BrisFest is going to explode in the city with a thrilling program of music, theatre, dance, opera, circus and major public events such as Riverfire. This major international arts festival is happening this year over 3 huge weeks from 5 to 26 September.
Events will include:
· Arcadia with food, wine and entertainment in the Cultural Forecourt at South Bank
· Clem Jones City Hall Free Concerts
· Eat South Bank Buskers
· The Importance of Being Earnest at The Playhouse, QPAC
· Front Yard Music – Extended Play on Melbourne St Green South Bank
· Il Ritorno at Brisbane Powerhouse
· Prize Fighter at La Boite – Roundhouse Theatre
· William Jolly Bridge Art Projections
· Musical Acts such as We Two Thieves, Thum Prints, Megan Washington, Kiasmos, Conrad Sewell and Bahamas.
Culminating in the festival’s closing night extravaganza on Saturday 26 September with Riverfire, the biggest pyrotechnic display along Brisbane River.
For more information and a full program of events visit BrisbaneFestival
Get in quick and book your Toowong/Brisbane Accommodation on Brisbane River here at Inn on The Park CLICK HERE